Monday, October 11, 2010

this is why I've been absent lately...


My company is launching a new company called "MR BROWN" and our company launch is this Saturday at the High Point Furniture Market.
But I have to say, modern technology is amazing. It has made it possible for me to work at home. I have a photographer in High Point photographing the images. They upload them onto our server. I have someone send the high res images from NC to my photoshop guy in CA and he emails the images back to me so I can do all the marketing.
Amazing.
What will be more amazing is if I finish it all. It should have been sent to the printer last week, but we have yet to receive TWO containers and an air shipment of products.
But I have to say, I really do love my job. I'm creating all the marketing materials and the majority of the operational functions. And, although I'm embarrassed and disappointed in myself, I've outsourced the website programming and it is amazing. The program basically allows me to go in and load and edit all of the content which has been really fun.
I'm hoping the website will be up and running by Saturday - for now, I'm still testing and loading content, but the website address is www.mrbrownhome.com. And my other website is www.julianchichester.com.
See? Although it is much more boring, I can write about something other than Ryan.

1 comment: