Monday, October 3, 2011

Flashback Friday



This post was supposed to be for last Friday, but obviously time got away from me...



A couple of weeks ago we were able to attend Southern Cross Humanitarian/Eagle Condor Humanitarian's annual fundraising banquet. Southern Cross is the organization I've been involved with for the past several years - although I've taken a sabbatical this past year.


Because I haven't been involved and frankly, because it's been so long since I've been to Peru (three years!), it's been out of mind.



But the Banquet, brought it all back. And it felt good. Plus, last night I had a dream about the kids.


It's all been a good reminder to me to keep my priorities straight and mostly to be grateful for what I have been blessed with and to use what I have to bless others. It also reminded me of how these precious little Peruvian children have blessed my life. And that is what I miss most of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment