Tuesday, January 14, 2014

overheard

Ryan loves to sing and luckily for us, he has a cute little voice.  One of his favorite songs is "Once there was a snowman."  If you're a mom, you probably know this one.

So the other day, I heard Ryan singing in his cute little voice:

Once there was a snowman, snowman, snowman.
Once there was a snowman....PA-KOWWWW!!!

And then he said:  Mommy, I blew up the snowman.

Should I be worried?


So this is a short post (written at 4:04 am mind you) to let you now that although the snowman has had an unfortunate explosion, we are all alive and well.  I haven't written for quite some time because so much has happened, it is, quite frankly, overwhelming.  But I am starting to feel the need to write again...

In the meantime, I want to thank everyone for their kind words and support.  I honestly feel we couldn't have made it through the last several months without prayer and support.  My job is now permanent which is a huge relief and we are on our way to a bright and wonderful new year!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I love seeing an update! I love your adorable little kids and I'm so glad to hear your job is permanent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Nat! Glad you can exhale and I hope your 2014 is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Becky! Hope you're enjoying the warmth of Texas!

      Delete