Sunday, May 18, 2014

A belated wish

Ryan and Anna at the zoo.
Has it really been a month since I've posted something? 

I haven't really felt that inspired to write anything clever, but in the interest of trying to keep some semblance of a family history going, here are some pictures of the kiddos.

 
 
In March, we had our six month visit with our social worker and we had to submit several pictures of Anna.  I love the one below. She really is that cute. I've always thought Ryan was a pretty cute kid, but now when they are together, people never even notice Ryan and go on and on about how cute Anna is. Of course, we agree. 

I've been thinking a lot about Anna's birth mom this month since we just celebrated the mothers in our lives. I'm pretty sure Anna's birth mom has no idea that I celebrated and honored her in my heart last week. How I wish I could show her this picture of her little girl with her repaired cleft lip. I wish she could see how well Anna is adapting to her new family and how she tries everyday to talk.

I have a dream that one day we are able to find her and she will be able to go through this blog and read about her little girl and see all of these pictures.  So if by some miracle, that dream comes true, this picture is for you, the woman who gave birth to our little Anna Jing.

No comments:

Post a Comment