Monday, July 8, 2013

starting my Christmas wish list...


Ryan has always been a cuddly baby but lately, he'll randomly say, "mommy hold me".  And of course I love to oblige.  That has to be one of the best things about motherhood - cuddling your little one.

So the other day, we were having a cuddling moment and I was rocking him in my arms and we were talking about garbage trucks and elephants - still his two favorite subjects.  It was one of those moments that I try to lock away in my memory and recall when I'm traveling and away from home.

And then Ryan stopped mid-sentence and looked deeply into my face, reached up and pointed at my nose and said in his cute little voice...mommy, you have spiders in your nose.

Apparently I need to add a nose trimmer to my Christmas list this year.

So with that little gem, I bid you adieu as I travel to Atlanta for another show.  In the meantime, may your nose be spider-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment