Wednesday, January 13, 2010

more or less....dos

So half a month into the new decade, I thought I’d weigh in on my goals.

I’m drinking more water and less caffeine (actually, as of last Sunday, I've upgraded to no caffeine)

I’m exercising more, but I’ve also gained weight (more on this later…)

I’m writing more. It’s tough writing a Don Taylor worthy posting each time on this blog, but I try. I’ve also written Chapter One on my novel. Tony really liked it. (Chapter Two is MUCH tougher than Chapter One.)

I baked a cheesecake (and it was yummy).

I’m reading my scriptures more (but have missed several days still), we’re going to the temple on Thursday (and in the past week, I’ve been praying a TON).

But it’s not all pretty. I still waste a ton of time and am so unorganized it feels unhealthy.

And the insomnia thing? It’s 4:15 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment