Wednesday, April 7, 2010

funny things

A couple of funny stories (at least to me)...

So the woman who cuts Tony's hair asked him if I'm eating more fruits and smoothies or eating more salty things like chips. When Tony replied definitely fruits (I suddenly can't get enough oranges, strawberries or apples in my mouth), she promptly replied - you're having a girl! So there you have it. I might even cancel my ultrasound at the end of the month.

I have one (ONE!) pair of pants that still fit me. Sadly, I somehow lost them last week. I wore them Thursday night to our stake roadshow plays and on Friday, they were nowhere to be found. Tell me, how do you lose a pair of pants? On Saturday I finally asked Tony if he hid them from me. His reply: Honey, I hide your clothes from you all the time. I'm surprised you find them as often as you do.
(Later that day, I broke down and finally went maternity clothes shopping - painful!)

Since I work at home, I usually just wear sweats around the house. The elastic waistband does a belly good. But my belly is starting to protrude a bit which causes said elastic to slide down. So those pants those silly teenage boys wear that hang down so low? That's pretty much me. The other day we were unpacking some stuff and I had to get down on my hands and knees and put some stuff away. Tony was standing behind me so I said, "just so you know, I am fully aware that I am showing my plumber's cleavage." His reply, "yeah, I was going to say something, but I figured you have enough problems to worry about already."

No comments:

Post a Comment