Wednesday, August 3, 2011

people we love: Auntie Gerry!

Auntie Gerry was in town for about a just a couple of days for Uncle Yosh's funeral. They didn't have much time to spare so we rushed down to Orem to see her. We only got to see Auntie for about 1-1/2 hours, but we'll take every chance we get!

Ryan first met Auntie Gerry almost a year ago when he was still in the NICU which seems like such a long time ago.


Since she lived just a half hour away from my family in Pleasanton, we were able to see her lots and lots. And now that I live in Utah, I miss that.


If Ryan is lucky, he'll have many, many visits with Auntie Gerry and if he does, I'm sure he'll discover that Auntie Gerry can be very entertaining (just ask any of my siblings about the infamous whale watching trip!).

No comments:

Post a Comment