Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mr Brown in Atlanta





I'm guessing people are probably tired of me showing the same tradeshow photos all the time, but besides Tony and Ryan, I don't have much else going on in my life. Sad, but true.




So here are some pictures from the Atlanta show a couple of weeks ago. It was actually a great show to do - compared to last year's January show, we had great weather. Last year was the crazy snow storm in Atlanta that turned into a giant ice field. It's probably the craziest ice I've ever seen in a big city. The show was a good one. Mr Brown is well into its 2nd year and going strong. There signs of a strong economic recovery (knock on wood) were everywhere. Last year our customers were cautiously optimistic with the cautiousness in the forefront. Now the cautiousness seems to still be there, but lurking somewhere in the back room.



A lot of our stores reported a really strong holiday season and an amazing first two weeks of the year (again, knock, knock on wood!). So here's to a great 2012.


Next up: Mr Brown and Julian Chichester in New York - show starts on January 28th - if you happen to be in NY, come see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment