Friday, February 10, 2012

a boy and his dog

The past month has been a bit of a whirlwind. My Delta mileage statement pretty much sums it up. At the end of February, I should reach the silver medallion level which is 25,000 miles traveled.



And believe you me, this is NOT something to brag about.



Since the beginning of the year, I've been pretty much traveling every other week. Home a week, gone a week, home a week, gone a week. This is my home a week. Next week is my gone a week.



But after that, it should slow done. "Slow" is a relative term however.



I do have some things I've been wanting to write about including some new work projects that have launched me out of my comfort zone, my continued struggle with health, fitness and weight loss (January was tough!), my goals for 2012 (key words: expectation management) and of course, the loves of my life...Tony and Ryan.



But for now, here is my favorite picture of Ryan and Abby. It's about all I have time and/or energy for. But I'm sure you'll agree, there's nothing like a boy and his dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment