Monday, September 17, 2012

blah

 
My blog has felt a bit blah to me lately so here are some pictures of Ryan that will hopefully bring a spring back to the blog's step.  I've had a lot of imsomnia lately and while I toss and turn in bed, I think of a lot of things to write about.  I have some creative postings crafted in my head and resolve to get them down on paper first thing in the morning.
 
 
 
But something happens to my brain when I wake up and I can't remember a single thought I had during the night.  And then my job takes every ounce of creativity that I can squeeze out of my brain and by the end of the day, I'm left with an empty sponge.
 
 
Which is why I got up in the middle of the night tonight.  I had some great thoughts that I wanted to get on paper before they vanished.  But vanished they did.
 
 
My mom told me not to expect Mommy Brain to go away and as usual, my mom was right.
 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. He's a doll Nat! I love the green shirt with his dark hair. It's his color for sure!

    ReplyDelete