Friday, September 14, 2012

Here's a few photos from our favorite missionary!
 

Here's what he says in his last email:

I am sending pictures of my investigators.  They are progressing and my companion already baptized one of them.  This week we started working with an investigator who can’t read.  It is hard with him but we are working hard with him.  The 31st I had the privilege of listening to one of the apostles, Eldeer Christofferson, and I liked what he said.  This week I will put into practice what I learned from the apostle.  Mama, I love you, an abrazo for you and for Tony and for all those that know me.
He'd love to hear from his friends! 
Adril's email:  adril.garcia@myldsmail.net
Adril's mailing address:
Elder Adril Garcia Perez
Mision Peru - Lima Oeste
carlos salarerry #3664-los olivos
casilla de correo 39-054
lima 39
perú

No comments:

Post a Comment