Monday, April 1, 2013

The Mano Hunt

I have a big family.  I grew up going to family parties with more aunts, uncles and cousins than I could count.  I have so many great memories of spending time with my grandparents and on family vacations every summer with my cousins.  And that's even with us being the "California Mano's" and coming out to visit family only for a few weeks every summer.

Now that we're Utahn's, we have the added bonus of getting to go to all the Mano Parties.  My personal favorite is the Easter party.  It starts out all cute and innocent with the hunt with the little ones.  Fairness is the name of the game with Auntie Linda setting down the "8 eggs plus a golden egg" per child.  You see, we have really little ones on the hunt along with 10 year olds and this makes it all fair and square.

But after all the cute and fairness comes the real hunt for the, uh, big kids.  You would think the prize was a winning lottery ticket. 

Thank you Auntie Linda for another fun family party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment