Tuesday, June 19, 2012

just catching up on the news

Ryan's been fascinated with babies lately.  As if he's not one.  If he sees any other baby that is even a day younger than himself, he will point and say "baby!"

But if I try to pick that child up, he suddenly becomes the baby and yells "my momma" and crawls into my arms.  In fact, he's been VERY clingy since I returned home from my last trip 2 weeks ago and I'm not exactly sure what to do about it.  There's a mixture of guilt from traveling, love when he wants to cuddle with me and annoyance when he won't leave my side for literally a second.  What's a mom to do with that?




Yesterday a catalog came in the mail with baby supplies so this morning while Ryan was eating his blueberry waffle, I started flipping through it. The babies in the catalog caught Ryan's eye and he started saying in a very excited voice, "baby! baby! baby!"




So I gave the catalog to him and he read and read.  And everytime he saw a picture of a baby, he'd say "baby!" which, by the way, was about 10 times per page.

No comments:

Post a Comment