Tuesday, August 7, 2012

happy birthday ryan...


Well, it happened.  Our baby turned two.  And he's not really a baby anymore.  And yes, that does make me a bit sad.  What Tony says is true, he just gets more fun as he gets older, but would it hurt him just to slow down a bit?  I don't miss the sleepless nights, but I do miss this darling little baby boy:


To celebrate a successful completion of Ryan's second year (with only 2 sets of stitches), we took him to his favorite place...the zoo.  We went earlier in the day and the animals were a bit more active.  The elshant (elephants) were eating right by the fence, the beh (bears) were napping, but the polar bear came right up to the window - just like all the billboards.  Well, not quite - he and Ryan didn't make eye contact, but it was still pretty neat.  And our favorite, the jafs (giraffes) were all out enjoying the sun.  It was a special day that we were able to spend with our little boy. 

I do have some pictures, but they are on Tony's camera and I'm too tired and lazy to go into his office to get his camera.  But for now, here are a couple of my favorites from the California Mano weekend.


I love this one of Ryan and his daddy.  Oh how I love those two boys.

So happy birthday little Ryan.  Mommy and daddy love you.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Little Ryan! What am I going to call you when you get bigger than big Ryan? (which we all know is going to happen) So glad you guys live in Utah, so I get to see you!

    ReplyDelete