Tuesday, October 23, 2012

back at home

I recently returned home from a 10 day (yes TEN!) stint at the High Point Furniture Market.  For those who have not been, consider yourself blessed.

Yes, just about every furniture and home furnishings, accessories company in the country is there showing their wares.  Yes, there are beautiful designers buying, designing, blogging and now pinning everywhere you look.  And yes, there are beautiful pieces of furniture just about every where you turn.


But it is a long, long show.  And it requires a lot of standing on hard floors, talking to people from 8am to 8pm, and a lot of walking on tired feet.  I finished up our new catalog and it arrived just in the nick of time the morning the show started.  It is by far my favorite catalog - let me know if you want a copy  - you'll see why I haven't been sleeping for the past several months.


All in all, it was a great show.  Both spaces looked great if I do say so myself.

As much as I love my job and as much as I love the company I work for, it was SO nice to come home and see my little boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment