Sunday, October 14, 2012

clothes are not optional

I called my mom the day for tips to keep clothes on a little 2 year old boy.  She just laughed.  And laughed.  I still remember during my rebellious teenage years when my mom would often tell me that she hoped that I would have several children just like me.  Not that I was a child stripper, but I am providing humor to my mother when my child provides any type of challenge.
 
The latest one, as you might guess, is keeping clothes on Ryan.  Not a huge deal except when we go to get him up in the morning and he has nothing on but a diaper.  We've been experimenting with several different types of night clothing that will keep him warm through the night.  We are having various degrees of success.
 

And even when we have a night where he remains clothed, Ryan still manages a bit of escapism.  Because if you can't get the entire outfit  off before mom discovers you, just an arm will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment