Thursday, September 9, 2010

Eight more days?

It's always interesting for me to see the baby counter on the right side of this blog --->

I'm also still subscribed to a couple of pregnancy websites and receive weekly emails telling me where I should be in my pregnancy - some of my favorite email subject lines: "Preparing for the hospital" and "Preparing for a C-Section".

It's quite strange that Ryan is now 5 weeks old and we're still a week away from his due date. But we're still so glad to have him home.

We've been fighting yet another infection. We took Ryan to "visit the Rabbi" as Tony calls it last week and he's been a bit fussy (can you blame him??). A few days ago he got an infection so we're fighting his third infection in his short little life. But today he feels much better, which makes me feel much better.

1 comment:

  1. one day he'll probably be thankful that you took him to visit the Rabbi!

    ReplyDelete