Wednesday, March 13, 2013

happy birthday mom!

Wanna play jeopardy?


     Answer:  Mom and Auntie Gerry couldn't get off this when skiing.

     Question:  What is a tow rope?


Do you have a visual image?  I wasn't there, but I sure do.  If you know my mom and you know my mom when she is with her sisters, there was plenty of laughter and probably some screaming.


Happy birthday to my charming mother.  Life is never dull when you are around and it's always quite a bit sweeter.

I love your dedication to your family, your church and your community.  I love the traditions you blessed us with while we were growing up.  I love that Ryan gets to experience the same traditions with you (like opening up the little gifts in the coke box nativity).  I love that Ryan has the best grandma in the world.

Thank you for all you do. 

We love you and love you and love you and LOVE YOU.

Tony, Natalie, Ryan and Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment