Sunday, March 10, 2013

hello again...


I know I've been a bit, ummm...absent lately.  And that last post wasn't exactly the type of post I would want to leave up for an extended period of time.  Especially after my mom called me up right after reading it and said in a very concerned tone, "Natalie...what's going on?"  I fully planned on posting fun and fabulous pictures of Tony, Ryan and me sledding up in the canyon showing our bright and sunny smiles shortly after that last post.  But alas, life got the better of me.

Why did I write that last post?  Well, when I started this blog, I wanted it to be real.  I didn't want to just post cute pictures of Ryan and Abby and pretend my world was all sunny and bright.  And even though I certainly have many bright moments with my family, I wanted to write about the good and the bad and hopefully it would all balance out.






So, with that in mind, here are a few fun pictures of us sledding with Ryan. 

You know, for balance.








No comments:

Post a Comment