Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New York, New York


This is one of the reasons why I've been absent lately.  For a mere ten or twelve years, we've been talking about opening our own showroom in New York.  It either wasn't the right time or the right economy to do so. 

But now, with both MB and JC (our code words for Mr. Brown and Julian Chichester) companies well on their feet (MB is 2 1/2 years old now - the same age as Ryan!), and with the economy doing much better, it's time!

If you happen to be in New York and want to come to a fancy schmancy designer party, come join us!  I even bought a new dress (which, if you know me, is a big stinkin deal - I hate to shop!).

I'll admit that I'm nervous - it's a big party that we're throwing and the biggest deal in our company for, well, forever.  I've had to really step things up, but I do love the invitations that we mailed out.  I bought lovely vellum envelopes and the chairs literally pop through the envelope.  Oh, and did I mention that I hand addressed 500 invitations? 

So think of me on Thursday night.  I'll be a bit out of my element with the London and New York crowd, but if all goes according to plans, it should be a fabulous event.  Come join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment