Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Anna's last day with those darn arm braces

Anna has definitely made peace with Abby


We're still alive here in the Smart home. But sometimes, I think just barely.


Anna has hit the two week mark of wearing her arm braces.  And since today was her last day wearing her braces, I thought I'd post a few arm brace pictures.  It also marks the end of the pajama period.  Ms. Houdini can get out of most of her other shirts so she's been wearing pajamas for two weeks - sometimes with packing tape accents around the Velcro (but don't tell my social worker).

did I also mention she loves to climb on anything and everything?

I think she's done fabulously with them on.  I think she's much more frustrated with eating pureed baby food than wearing arm braces.  Did I mention this girl loves to eat?  And that pureed stuff isn't cutting it for this little girl.  Cranky doesn't begin to describe her at mealtime.


She and Ryan are still fighting constantly.  It is enough to drive me insane.  We moved the furniture around to create what we call a "fort" which sounds fun to Ryan, but it really is a furniture cage to keep either Ryan in/Anna out or Anna in/Ryan out.  It works until Anna tries to get in and Ryan hits her on the head.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment