Wednesday, December 1, 2010

daddy


This posting is long overdue. And since Tony is playing Mr. Mom while I'm out of town this week, I thought it was only fitting that I finally write about Ryan's daddy.

When Tony was proposing to me (he did a few times), he would often tell me that he was going to dedicate his life to making me happy.
While I believed he was sincere and I believed that HE believed this, I didn't think it would last. But he has proved me wrong.
My family often gives me a bad time for how spoiled I've become. Tony does the majority of the cooking, grocery shopping and laundry. By majority, I really mean all of it. He loves to spoil me and I let him!

And now I find myself sharing Tony's spoiling with our little baby. And I love it.

I love that we both get to work at home.

I love that Tony sings his goofy made-up songs to Ryan.

I love that Ryan laughs when Tony tickles and plays with him.

I love that he isn't afraid to change a poopy diaper.

I love that Ryan follows Tony with his eyes whenever Tony walks by.

I love that he's man enough to use a boppy.

I love that he volunteers to take one of the middle-of-the-night feedings.


I love that Ryan knows Tony.

Most of all, I love Ryan's daddy.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you have a husband that SPOILS you! It's the only way to have a husband. ;)

    ReplyDelete