Sunday, January 16, 2011

Best In Show

Hey y'all,
That's what we say down here in Atlanta. Atlanta is a frequent stop for me, but this time, I just have to say wow. You've probably seen the snowy, icy mess on the news. And yes, it is as bad as it looks on the news.

And honestly, it makes me appreciate my snowy home in Salt Lake, which I never thought I would say. What I appreciate is the infrastructure we have in place to deal with the weather. And while it's true that I've been known to not leave my house for days during the Utah winter, when I do, the roads are often plowed, salted and taken care of so even a California driver such as myself can venture out without risking the lives of those around me. The glossy sheets of ice on the sidewalks and roads here are testing the limits of my snow shoes.

But enough of the weather...and on to the reason why I am here...

Our new company MR BROWN is showing at our second tradeshow and, if I do say so myself, we look amazing. In fact, we were awarded the Best Showroom which is the top award they give out and our competition is a mere 4000 other showrooms.

It's still rough traveling and being away from Tony and Ryan, but working for a beautiful line and in a beautiful showroom helps. So until I'm back home next week, see y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment