Tuesday, January 4, 2011

my 2011 blogging resolution...

#1 - Do NOT start multi-part blogs.

During the night when I can't sleep I formulate these great articles in my head. They are cute, clever and quippy. But then I fall asleep and by the time I wake my groggy self up in the morning, something happens to anything clever that once resided in my head.

Maybe it's just that things are so much funnier in the middle of the night.
Maybe I'M funnier in the middle of the night.
But most likely, it's neither and I'm not funny at all and when I wake up, that's the reality.

This is a long way to say, my last posting will probably not have a part 2.

Which is really too bad, because 2010 was such an eventful year with lots of highs (Ryan born) and lows (Ryan born early) that would be fun to review. You know, never seen photos and never shared thoughts and the like.

Hmmm...maybe it would be a good posting. We'll see how it goes, but don't hold your breath.

In the meantime, happy 2011!

Natalie....mother, wife, blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment