Monday, April 4, 2011

your typical dog??

I was doing dishes the other day and looked out the window. There was our charming dog sniffing around our wheelbarrow. She jumped up on top of it as if it were nothing. And then she proceeded to drink water out of some obscure place. I wish I caught it on video, but at least I caught a quick shot with my phone. Do we keep a water dish readily available? Yes. Does Abby have access to it 24 hours a day? Yes. Does she prefer to hunt for water in strange, hard-to-reach places? Again, yes. Much like her owner (Tony, not me of course), Abby is not without her quirks. She would prefer to drink dirty water out the water drain from the roof or from a wheelbarrow that's been sitting for a couple of days. Or out of the toilet (which is why all our toilet lids are down at all times). I think those branches that fell in the last storm make her feel like she is in the wild or something. But we love her. She's cheap entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment