Monday, July 16, 2012

Antsy in Atlanta

I go home tomorrow!  I've been in Atlanta for almost a week...and I'm ready to go see my little boy!  Of course, Tony too, but at least I get to talk to Tony every night and connect.  Ryan is at the age where he knows I'm gone and he gets excited when I come home from trips.  Really excited!

It also makes me wonder if he wonders where I am.  I think he always knows I'm coming back though, because I always do. But still...it makes me wonder.

Auntie Patty, our baby-whisperer baby sitter is on vacation this week so we were scrambling to find someone to help watch Ryan while I was gone.

Luckily for us, my cousin Joy was available!  Ryan loves Joy.  In fact, all the young kids love Joy....she's another baby, child, people whisperer.  She used to teach autistic children in school and just started her own business to do play therapy with autistic children in their homes.  So if you know anyone in Utah who wants to have an amazing person to work with their child, let me know!  Better yet, here's her website: www.playwithjoy.com.

 Joy has been sending me pictures of Ryan this past week.  From the looks of the pictures, I don't think he's missing me at ALL!

Thank you JOY for taking such good care of our little Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment