Monday, July 2, 2012

Elder Adril Garcia Perez update

Here's a quick update on our favorite missionary!  He's doing well, has a new companion (I think from Costa Rica?) and has lots of investigators.  He asked us to pray for baptisms and so I'll ask any other friends of Adril to join in.

This boy LOVES his mission.  He loves the work (and honestly, compared to how hard he always worked, I believe mission work is a vacation for him).

He sends me short emails every Monday, but I don't get a lot of detail, but he's doing great and is VERY happy to be serving a mission.

He would love to hear from anyone who would care to write, whether you've ever met him or not.  His email address is:  adril.garcia@myldsmail.net and his mailing address is:

Elder Adril Garcia Perez
Mision Peru - Lima Oeste
carlos salarerry #3664-los olivos
casilla de correo 39-054
lima 39
perú


Do you know any missionary who doesn't love receiving letters?  I imagine he doesn't get many letters in the mail, so can I make a special plea for mailed letters?

I am just like a missionary mom waiting each Monday morning for his emails.  Oh, how I love this boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment