Friday, July 29, 2011

Is ONE the new terrible TWO?



To say Ryan is an active baby is a bit of an understatement. Two words come to mind: constant motion. And this past week he's kicked it up a notch.



Usually on the days when I have him at home (he goes to Auntie Patty's two days a week), I bring my laptop out to the kitchen counter and I'm able to work while he plays.



But this week? I've had to intervene about every 30 minutes if not more. It made for long work days since I had to do more work at night after he went to bed.



But he's so darn funny and cute and I took advantage of the time and played with him a bit more than I usually do. But he sure is a messy kid.

2 comments:

  1. Put your ziplock bags in the highest possible place. It took me two kids to figure that out for some reason. They would take out every. single. one. And that first photo is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Constant motion...messy...He must take after another Ryan I know :)

    ReplyDelete