Monday, July 18, 2011

This is the video I watch every night...

Hello from Atlanta...


Our show is going well, but I'm missing my boy. I work in a world of high design and luxury which is a bit of an oxymoron for my life. I am anything but high design. I'm more like shorts and a t-shirt girl myself.


But it's a good job and a good company. And heavens knows, it's good to have that these days.


Anyway, here's the video I watch every night. It's of our little squirrely boy. This was taken at bedtime. The amazing thing about this boy is he can be totally hyper, but as soon as I put him in his crib, he rolls over and goes to sleep in about 2.5 seconds.


Thank goodness he gets his sleeping genes from his dad.




ps...sorry if you can't view the video...not sure what's wrong, but I'll try to fix it soon cause it's a funny one.

No comments:

Post a Comment