Sunday, March 13, 2011

happy birthday mom!!

I love this picture of my mom. To me, it shows a lot of what I love about her. She's beautiful, she's classy, a bit spunky, she loves her family and she's a great grandma (as in she's great, not that she's a great-grandma).

Seriously, there are too many things about my mom to write about. She is one amazingly talented woman who is loved by all who know her.

And I feel blessed everyday that I was lucky enough to have her as MY mom. And now I'm grateful that Ryan will have her and my dad for grandparents. We love when they watch Ryan for us, but as we tell them all the time, most of all, we want Ryan to really know them.

Luckily we get to see them fairly often - since Ryan's birth, we've almost seen them every month. Which is a lot, but still not enough!

Anyway, happy birthday to my lovely mother.

We love and love and LOVE you!

2 comments: