Monday, March 28, 2011

starring...charlotte and ryan!

I honestly have no idea how many cousins I have. I'm pretty sure it's over 30, but it could actually be around 40 or so. I have lots and lots of fond memories of playing with my cousins when I was young. I have lots and lots of fond memories of going to BYU with several of my cousins. And I still see a lot of my cousins very often. I know I am lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful extended family and that is a great source of happiness for me.

My brother Trent and his wife Sarah had a darling baby girl just a five months after Ryan was born. So in addition to my sister Janelle's three darling kids, Ryan has a little cousin who I hope he'll have as much fun with as I did with my cousins.

A few weeks ago, after a family dinner, we sat Ryan and Charlotte together and suddenly the Mano Family paparazzi took over. It's not the best quality, but here are a few videos of the newest grandkids in the Mano family...



No comments:

Post a Comment