Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Insomnia (Day 5)

It's about 4 am Tuesday morning and I've been awake since about 2. It's the kind of insomnia that I know isn't going away for some time, so I decided to give in, get up and get a few things done.

My cousin Joy offered to babysit so Tony and I went out to see a movie. A rare event for us these days. And on a Monday night!

We saw Rango. And we ate popcorn. OK, there's my confession.

I started out telling myself - just a couple of handfuls. And then who knows how many handfuls later, we were at the bottom of the tub.

I didn't trust myself any longer so I popped a piece of gum in my mouth and that did the trick. But I did drink a Coke Zero which is the culprit of my insomnia.

But other than the popcorn debacle, Day 5 of 28 and still going strong...

No comments:

Post a Comment