Friday, June 24, 2011

Ryan's girlfriend



We had some friends over for Father's Day Brunch - one of Tony's friends from his college days who has since moved to Seattle. Coincidentally, his wife and I were both pregnant and due within 6 weeks of each other - she on August 4th and I on September 17th. But since Ryan decided to enter this world 6 weeks early, he and Katie were born within 2 days of each other.


So it was really fun to meet baby Katie for the first time. Whenever I told Ryan he was going to meet Katie this weekend and he would light up and smile (although it doesn't take much to get this kid to smile).


So then I started chatting "Ryan has a girlfriend, Ryan has a girlfriend" and I may be imagining it, but I believe he blushed a bit!



Anyway, here are a few pictures of Ryan and his little girlfriend Katie. She's taller and older than him, but I think he digs that in a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment