Tuesday, June 28, 2011

my favorite thing to do...




waterski. I love it. And I really, really miss it right now.



And if you ask me what my favorite vacation is, I would, without hesitation reply, "houseboating at Lake Powell". Especially on Arnold and Martin's houseboat which is the nicest houseboat you'll ever see. Ever. I missed last year's trip because I was too pregnant for the first trip and Ryan was too preemie for the second. In fact, last year was the first year I haven't waterskiied.




I'm hoping this year isn't my second.



We're missing this year's Lake Powell trip - which is THIS WEEK - because Ryan is too hyper to take. We wouldn't have a moment's rest chasing that kid around the boat and making sure he was above the water.



So these are some pictures of past waterskiing trips - I guess the top one of me skiing actually isn't at Powell since there are a bunch of trees - and Arnold and Martin's amazing houseboat.


Because I'm homesick for Lake Powell.

No comments:

Post a Comment